610-Beach View Efficiency - Condo with a small ocean view directly from your balcony without craning your neck. Experience the gorgeous oceanfront Bay Watch Resort in the heart of North Myrtle Beach at a very affordable price. Enjoy the wide, white sandy beaches, and numerous activities for everyone from 100+ golf courses to para-sailing, from live shows to zip lines, from water parks to aquariums and from world famous dinners to exquisite sea food. This one room condo is located in Tower 1 on the quiet sixth floor. The condo sleeps 4 on two comfortable full beds. We have a flat screen TV, Blu-Ray, free Wi-Fi and board games. The kitchenette has a micro, mini-fridge, coffee maker, Presto Fold Away griddle and eating utensils. It is so well stocked that you do not even need a toothbrush.
- 731-King Sized Bed in a Beach View Efficiency - Condo with a partial ocean view directly from your balcony. Experience the gorgeous oceanfront Bay Watch Resort in the heart of North Myrtle Beach at a very affordable price. Enjoy the wide, white sandy beaches, and numerous activities for everyone from 100+ golf courses to para-sailing, from live shows to zip lines, from water parks to aquariums and from world famous dinners to exquisite sea food. This one room condo is located in Tower 3 on the quiet seventh floor. The condo sleeps 4. It has a king bed in the bedroom area and a twin pull out sofa bed in the living area. We have a flat screen TV with cable, Blu-Ray, free Wi-Fi and board games. The kitchenette has a microwave, mini-fridge, coffee maker, blender and eating utensils. Also included is a hair dryer, iron, sunscreen, boogie boards, beach chairs and noodles. It is so well stocked that you do not even need a toothbrush.
Relax and enjoy a beverage at the outdoor beach bar. Enjoy one of the eighteen water amenities. Kick back and watch the game at the sports bar. Enjoy a traditional Southern dinner at the oceanfront restaurant. At Bay Watch Resort, you won’t want to leave. And, with our expansive variety of onsite amenities, you won’t have to! Bay Watch is home to one of the largest oceanfront pool decks along the Grand Strand. Resort Amenities include:
- Oceanfront Location
- 6,500 sq. ft. Meeting Space
- Oceanfront Restaurant
- Seasonal Beach Bar
- Oceanfront Sports Bar & Grill
- Gift Shop & Convenience Store
- 18 Water Amenities
- 2 Indoor Pools
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- Indoor & Outdoor Lazy Rivers
- 4 Kiddie Pools
- 7 Hot Tubs
- Direct Beach Access
- Free covered parking
- Valet Parking (fee based)
About Our Area
Myrtle Beach, a city and vacation resort on South Carolina’s Atlantic coast, is the hub of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile string of beaches. It’s also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses. Along its beachfront boardwalk are arcades, souvenir stands and restaurants, as well as the old-fashioned Family Kingdom amusement park and the SkyWheel, one of the country’s tallest Ferris wheels.
Weather: July is the hottest month in Myrtle Beach with an average temperature of 82°F and the coldest is January at 46°F with the most daily sunshine hours at 12 in June. The best month to swim in the sea is in July when the average sea temperature is 82°F
Population: 32,240 (2016)
With thousands of dining options available, the only down side to the Myrtle Beach restaurant scene is deciding which ones to visit. Of course, seafood is the main dish in this seaside resort town, and it's also what the Grand Strand does best. From the border town of Calabash, N.C., the self-proclamed Seafood Capital of the World, all the way down to Murrells Inlet, the Seafood Capital of South Carolina, restaurants serve up catches so fresh they were swimming yesterday. Try Capt. Nance's in Calabash, Duffy Street Seafood Shack in North Myrtle Beach, Sea Captain's House, Mr. Fish in Myrtle Beach, Lee's Inlet Kitchen in Murrells Inlet and Frank's Outback in Pawleys Island. For those looking for more variety, the Grand Strand's many entertainment complexes offer lots of eateries to choose from. Fine dining doesn't get any finer than New York Prime, Collector's Cafe and The Library in downtown Myrtle Beach. For those looking to mix dinner with a night out on the town, check out Broadway at the Beach (Liberty Steakhouse, Rioz or Yamato), Market Common (Divine Prime, P.F. Chang's or Nacho Hippo) and Barefoot Landing (Fire Island, House of Blues or Umberto's) for the best in formal/casual dining. Looking for a basic burger? Cheeseburger in Paradise, River City and Hamburger Joe's serve up heaven on a bun. No matter what you're hungry for, Myrtle Beach offers everything under the sun.
Below you will find our very own Restaurant lists sorted by category and location with addresses for your GPS, phone numbers to call and make reservations and Yelp reviews. Also we welcome your comments on our list and your dinning experience. Bon Appetit.